Simple Scrummy Pancakes
40g porridge oats – blitzed into a “flour”
1 tbsp of sweetener OR 2 tsps. sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup milk (any sort)
- Blitz the porridge oats until they become a flour-like texture
- Add the oats to a bowl and mix together with the egg, sweetener or sugar, baking powder and milk
- Whisk together until a nice thick batter forms (hand-whisk)
- Heat a frying pan on high and spray with frylight
- Add your mixture to the pan in whatever size amounts (mini pancakes, or larger ones)
- When bubbles appear on the “wet” side of the batter and the edges have firmed it is ready to flip.
- Flip onto the other side and cook until lightly brown.
- Serve with berries, a syrup if you wish or a drizzle of choc-shot.
Simple, yet sweet & scrummy!
1 pack of sugar free jelly crystals, any flavour, made up and set in 6 small ramekins.
Speed Fruit & other fruit of your choice (is used grapes, rasberries, strawberries & blueberries)
1 tsp. Choc Shot
Once the jellies are set in the small ramekins, as and when required, remove from the fridge, cover in the fruit of your choice & drizzle with Choc Shot.
Handy Tip; to get more out of your Choc Shot, once measured out, heat the chocolate liquid carefully & gently and it will seem as though you get more than normal as the Choc slightly melts!
Fruit Meringue Nests (approx. 4 syns per nest)
1 meringue ready made nest
3 tbsp. Lightest squirty cream
Fresh or frozen & thawed fruit
1 tsp. Choc Shot or golden syrup
Fill the nest with the squirty cream, top with fruit & drizzle on your favourite sauce topping.